Thursday, 10 November 2016
Be part of the wild savannah at Belmond Savute Elephant Camp. Explore lush delta waterways at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge. Marvel at the dramatic, sweeping floodplains around Belmond Khwai River Lodge. All three perfectly capture the untamed romance of Botswana.
Mr McCall Smith accompanies you throughout your stay. Based at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge while writing his early novels, he has a wealth of stories to share and a profound love for the region.
- Six nights luxury accommodation (two nights each at Belmond Eagle Island Lodge, Belmond Khwai River Lodge and Belmond Savute Elephant Lodge)
- Welcome gift
- Donation to local village
- Scheduled inter-camp light aircraft flights
- Laundry service
- All meals and drinks (excluding imported champagne, VSOP spirits and South African Reserve wines)
- Two daily game viewing activities
- National park fees
- Emergency insurance
Please note:This journey takes place 10–16 November 2016
N.B. Always remember to check with the venue that the event is definitely going ahead before you travel. Events sometimes have to be cancelled or altered at the very last minute.